Master Worsfold has been a practitioner of Yang style Tai Chi Chuan for over 30 years.
Classes in Cobham are run by Mr M Worsfold & Mr D Wells assisted by Mr P Vallis. They all started Tai Chi under the tuition on the late Master Akira Lim nearly 30 years ago, and now his son Master Stephen Lim. The Yang style is taught. They include the Long Form, Short (Beijing) Form, 48 (Competition) Form, 18 Fan, Tai Chi Sword and Broadsword Form along with Pushing Hands and Qi Quong.
Monday: The Medicine Garden, Downside Road, COBHAM, KT113LU
- 09.30-10.30 Beginners Class. These sessions are outdoors so appropriate clothing should be worn. If the weather is too inclement the session take place in Downside Village Hall if necessary)
Tuesday: Scout Hut, Hoghill Lane, COBHAM, KT11 2AH
- 09.30-10.30 Improvers Class
- 10.45-11.45 Beginners Class
- Scout Hut, Hogshill Lane, COBHAM, KT11 2AH
- 13.15-14.00 (SWIFTCOVER)
- King William IV Pub Garden, Byttom Hill, Mickleham, Mickleham, Surrey, RH5 6EL
- 18.30 – 19.30 Mixed Ability Class